Your Local Sacramento Roofing and Solar Expert!
Our local services include:
- Complete design and installation of rooftop PV Solar Energy Systems
- Energy use evaluation and sizing of Solar Panel System
- Back-up Battery systems to ease brown-outs/black-outs
- Complete Roof Replacement
- Roof Leak Detection and Roof Repair
- Emergency Storm Damage assessment and protective tarps
- Complete remodeling in case of water damage
Let us come out and assess your needs, draw up a plan to solve the problem and present you with a fully detailed, written Estimate. There is no charge for our estimation services. There is no obligation. Our hope is that you’ll be impressed with our performance and award us the work based on our honesty and integrity.
A Roof is More Than a Lid for Your Home. It Can be an Energy Producer Too.
If you live in the Sacramento area and are looking for a well-established roofer who has experience installing solar panels as well, look no further than Yancey Home Improvements.
Let’s talk about our roofing experience and qualifications first:
- We’re certified by the two leading manufacturers of roofing supplies and systems – GAF and Owens Corning – which results in extended warranties.
- We’re licensed and insured.
- We provide free, comprehensive estimates.
- We’re dedicated to designing and presenting a customized roofing system for each client.
- We combine functionality with aesthetics.
As a Sacramento roofing and solar panel installation contractor, we’ll assess the condition of your current roof, and if repairs will do the job, we’ll handle the task. If, however, you want a roof replacement, we have the industry experience and up-to-date technical know-how to not only install your new roof, we can also recommend, design, and install a rooftop solar system.
First things first. Choose the roofing materials you want.
If you’re replacing your roof, now is the time to consider a possible change to the appearance of your home. Composition and asphalt shingles are the most commonly used and traditionally considered cost-effective, but there are other options that can improve the curb appeal and well as the value of your home. You might want to consider:
- Asphalt premium shingles and roofing products by GAF and Owens Corning
- Wood shake roofing shingles
- Roof Repairs
- Interior Remodeling from Leaky Roofs
- IP standing seam insulated panels
We can explain the advantages and disadvantages for of each, and we’ll also explain why your location may determine the best material for your roof. We look at the whole picture.
What’s this about a rooftop solar system?
Consider that Sacramento’s climate is characterized by hot, dry summers, and with the exception of El Nino years, is one of the sunniest locations in the nation during the summer. We can’t think of a better place to take advantage of solar energy.
A new roof is a wise investment, but a new roof with solar panels will increase your property value while decreasing your energy consumption. It’s a win-win for you as a homeowner and an attractive selling point should you put your home on the market. Find out more about The ROI from a Rooftop Solar Project Here.
Sacramento Roofing AND Solar – with the emphasis on SOLAR!
It is a natural extension of our talent and commitment as roofing specialists to offer solar panel installation and to answer any questions our customers may have.
First, we evaluate your home’s orientation
We’ll carefully evaluate and identify potential areas of concern prior to installation. There are various factors that determine the effectiveness of solar panels, including:
How solar panels work
- There should be no shade on the panels, especially from 9 a.m. To 3 p.m. – the prime sunlight hours.
- The prime orientation for optimum potential is a south-facing installation, but that doesn’t exclude others.
- Trees that shade during the day will cause a decrease to power production.
Solar panels contain photovoltaic cells that transform incoming sunlight from heat to electricity. Then, the inverter, which we’ll connect directly to a dedicated circuit breaker in your home’s electrical panel, will turn the DC electricity from the solar panels into 120-volt AC for your home’s consumption.
EV Charging and Back-up Power by Sacramento Roofing and Solar
In addition to a fully designed and installed rooftop photo voltaic energy bill eliminator…how about including battery back-up as a stand-by automatic power source in times of brown outs and black outs! Have a Tesla, Bolt, Leaf or other Electric Vehicle? We’ll install the charging systems for your EV as well!
As a Sacramento Roofing and Solar Panel Installation Specialist, Yancey Provides Professional Installation. Check our our BBB Rating. Check our Yelp Reviews. Don’t forget to check the Contractor’s license with the California State Contractors License Board! View our Insurance Here.
We’ll pay attention to every detail of your project because our professionals include experienced electrical contractors as well as roofers. We’re fully licensed for all trades involved in the project, and we’ll ensure all local building safety standards are met, from the design of your system to its installation.
Yancey Home Improvements • 8250 Alpine Ave Suite D • Sacramento, CA 95826
(916)-455-7730 • License #714569