Sacramento Roofing and Siding by Yancey Home Improvements Has the Exterior of Your Home Covered
When you think of the outside surface area of your home, the two largest areas are Sacramento Roofing and Siding. Both of these areas are critical to your home’s:
- Curb appeal
- Energy efficiency
- Protection of everything on the interior
- Property value
If you’re looking for a qualified Sacramento Roofing and Siding company to improve your home in any or all of these areas, look no further than Yancey Home Improvements. Why?…
- Licensed with the California State Contractors License Board
- GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor
- Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- Member of the Better Business Bureau in Good Standing
- Plenty of Great Reviews on Google and Yelp
- See our Insurance Certificates
Our Roofing Services
- If you’re in need of emergency roof repair as a result of wind or hail damage, we’ll be there to make the necessary repairs.
- With regular maintenance and professional repairs to your roof, you can extend its life, and we can help.
- We pay attention to the drainage system and ventilation system to ensure they’re not contributing to any existing problems.
- We can replace curled or discolored shingles as well as missing tiles.
- You’ll have a comprehensive estimate for the work.
You might need a new roof if:
- Your roof is approaching 20 years of service
- It has suffered damaged
- You have leaks when it rains
- You’re planning to sell your home
If we come out to evaluate the condition of your roof, we’ll be up front about what’s needed, and if a repair will solve the problem, we’ll let you know. On the other hand, if we believe the best answer is a roof replacement, we’ll be forthright about that as well.
With a new roof, you have the chance to start over, and we can provide a world of options in roofing materials, colors, and costs.
Our Siding Services
First, rest assured that our team members are factory trained and licensed to install siding, and professional installation is critical to the appearance and performance of your new siding. Whether you want to repair missing or damaged siding panels or you’ve decided on all new siding, Yancey is proud to be a go-to Sacramento Roofing and Siding company, and we continue to work hard to maintain our reputation for:
- High-quality work
- A wide range of options
- Attention to detail
- Respect for our client’s property
Sacramento Roofing and Siding – Free Estimates
Homeowners are generally concerned with four major issues:
We are able to offer our clients choices that provide a balance for their concerns. We have strong relationships with a number of manufacturers, like James Hardie and Alside, that provide siding material options like:
- Fiber cement siding
- Vinyl siding
- Insulated vinyl siding
- Cedar wood siding
- Aluminum siding
We can review the primary features and benefits of each type of siding and trim products, including cost, and help you determine the type of siding you want to see on your home when you pull in the driveway at the end of the day.
New siding can provide increased insulation which will result in lower utility costs, improved curb appeal, and raise property value.
Why Yancey Home Improvements?
Our team of professional contractors are licensed, and they’re protected by Workman’s Compensation Insurance. Our customers are protected by a $2 million liability policy, service guarantees and manufacturer’s warranties. Because we’re certified by many manufacturer’s training programs like GAF Master-Elite Roofer and the Owens Corning Preferred Contractor programs, your warranty period will be extended.
Yancey Home Improvements sets high standards of workmanship and integrity for each of our team members. As a family-owned and -operated business, we know our name is on the line with every job.Published by: Yancey Home Improvements